Product OverviewLooking for the perfect all-in-one?
Well, the answer is clear.Our Clear All-In-One is a unique blend of protein, to support the growth and maintenance of muscle mass1, creatine monohydrate to help boost performance 2, carbs and vitamins.
We’ve taken high-quality hydrolysed whey protein isolate and created a light and refreshing alternative to your usual all-in-one.
Packed with a minimum of 30g of protein per serving
At least 24g of carbs, making sure you’re getting your recovery right
3. With a ?
unique vitamin and mineral blendWhy Choose?Packed with at least 30g of protein per serving, it delivers high-quality nutritionals, helping to build and maintain muscle mass.1Plus, we’ve included at least 24g of carbs, making it perfect for fuelling your training, and making sure you’re getting your recovery right3.We’ve also added a unique vitamin and mineral blend, including biotin which contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system4, choline which contributes to normal lipid metabolism5, and copper to contribute to the normal function of the immune system6.But that’s not all.
Our Clear All-In-One also contains creatine monohydrate helping to improve performance
2. Creatine increases physical performance in successive bursts of short-term, high-intensity exercise2 making this the perfect supplement to boost your training and help you reach fitness goals.
1. Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
2. Creatine is proven to increase physical performance in successive bursts of short term, high intensity exercise. the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g per day.
3. Carbohydrates contribute to the recovery of normal muscle function (contraction) after highly intensive and/or long-lasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and the depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle. This beneficial effect is obtained with the consumption of carbohydrates, from all sources, at a total intake of 4g per kg body weight, at doses, within the first 4 hours, and no later than 6 hours, following highly intensive and/or long-lasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and the depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle.
4. Biotin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system5. Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism
6. Copper contributes to the normal function of the immune systemSuggested UseMix 2 levelled scoops (70g) with 500ml of water and consume during your workout.Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Ingredients: Whey Protein Isolate (Milk) (Contains Canola Oil, Anti-Foaming Agent (Silicon Dioxide)) (50%), Maltodextrin, Medium Chain Triglyceride Powder (MCT from Palm Kernel, Milk Protein, Stabiliser (Dipotassium Phosphate)), Creatine Monohydrate (5%), Acid (Citric Acid), Natural Flavourings, Vitamin and Mineral Mix (Vitamin C, Niacin, Ferric Diphosphate, Vitamin E, Zinc Gluconate, Pantothenic Acid, Sodium Fluoride, Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Copper Gluconate, Vitamin A, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Molybdate, Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12), Choline Bitartrate, Sweetener (Sucralose), Curcuma Oil Extract.For allergens, see ingredients in bold.This product is intended to be used alongside a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.