Reflex Nexgen Sports Multivitamin (60capsules)
Nexgen® Sports Multivitamin includes the most important minerals and ingredients to contribute to maintaining both your nervous and immune systems before, during and after each workout. Among the many ingredients included in each multivitamin capsule, Nexgen® Sports Multivitamin contains magnesium for optimal muscle function and vitamin D3, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
Loaded with vitamins, Nexgen® also contains LactoSpore®, a friendly bacteria. We also use chelated minerals. Research supports that these enhance mineral absorption.
Who is it for?
It has been created for anyone who is looking to top up their daily vitamins and minerals.
What are the benefits?
- Added friendly bacteria and digestive enzymes
- Made with chelated minerals. Research supports that these enhance mineral absorption
- Contains Green Tea Extract
- With iron
- A variety of the best vitamins and minerals, for more information please see our nutrition tab
The key ingredients included in Reflex's Nexgen® Multivitamin are:
- Magnesium, the athlete's no.1 mineral Magnesium is absolutely essential for the production of cellular energy and optimal muscle function. It contributes to the reduction in tiredness and fatigue, as well as helping to maintain normal muscle function, metabolic function and protein synthesis.
- Natural vitamin K2 (MK7) Our product is also one of the only multivitamins in the world to contain K2-MK7.
- Vitamin D3 helps to boost the immune system, and maintain normal bones by improving the absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
- Additional chelated minerals Superior quality zinc, iron (ferrous bisglycinate Ferrochel®), copper, manganese, molybdenum and chromium as amino acid chelated minerals.
- We also include LactoSpore® bacillus coagulans, which is a very stable friendly bacteria.