BioTech USA Black Blood CAF+
Biotech Black Blood CAF+ is recommended to those who are not afraid to wake up the monster inside. Even the consistency of Black Blood CAF+ differs from the usual pre-workout boosters. It’s a thick, pitch-like drink, with giant doses of everything you need for a great workout. You may never have seen these active ingredients in such a combination and quantity before.
This product was specifically designed for those whose body has already got used to the average, whose great daily stress make it hard for them to forget about worries and troubles, and those who are losing their motivation and attraction to weights. Black Blood CAF+ brings back the fire that makes you work out harder and harder, and go and do it all over again. There will be no chatting, no hanging around in the gym. Only the bars and weights, power, performance, concentration and improvement.
Serving Size: 2 Measuring Spoons (10 g)
Servings Per Container: 30
- Energy: 22 kJ / 5.2 kcal
Fat: 0 g
- of which Saturates: 0 g
Carbohydrate: 0.54 g
- of which Sugars: 0.36 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Salt: 0 g
- Magnesium: 185 mg
- Niacin: 8 mg
- Zinc: 12 mg
- Vitamin B6: 1.3 mg
- Citrullinemalate (1;1): 2100 mg
- AAKG (L-Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate): 2100 mg
- Beta Alanine: 2100 mg
Caffeine: 400 mg
- from Caffeine Anhydrous: 383 mg
- from Black Tea Extract: 17 mg
- Black Blood NO Complex 63% (L-arginine alphaketoglutarate, beta alanine, L-citrulline, malic acid), ZMB Complex (magnesium citrate, zinc oxide, nicotinic acid, pyridoxine HCl), BlackCaffeine Matrix 9% (Black tea extract, caffeine anhydrous), flavours, acidity regulators (potassium tartrates, sodium hydrogen carbonate), stabiliser (xanthan gum), sweeteners (sucralose, steviol glycosides, acesulfame-K), anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), anti-foaming agents (sodium phosphates, dimethyl polysiloxane), colour (Brilliant black PN)
Mix 1 serving (10 g = 2 measuring spoons) of powder with 100 ml water. Drink 15 minutes before workout. We suggest you use scales to measure accurate quantities. Use a shaker for mixing.