Applied Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate 250g
Creatine is a compound that is naturally produced by the body in order to supply the muscles with energy. Produced in the liver, pancreas and kidneys, it is transported though the bloodstream and to the body's muscles, where it is converted into phosphocreatine. This high-powered metabolite is then used to regenerate the muscles supplies of adenosine triphosphate, the ultimate source of muscle energy.
Goes well with...
Serving Size: Approx 1 level teaspoon (5 g)
Servings Per Container: 50
- Micronized Creatine Monohydrate: 5000 mg
- 100% Micronized Creatine Monohydrate
- Add 1 serving (5g) to water, shake and consume.
- Use 1-2 times daily preferably directly before and after exercise.
- After 8 weeks of continued use take 1 week off and start cycle again.